Re: Fortunes-off - do we need this as a package for Bookworm?

Hi!

* The Wanderer <wanderer@fastmail.fm> [221121 22:59]:
[ description of running fortunes on login ]
> I am not always - nor, indeed, often - pleased to see one of these
> quotes come up in a new terminal, but they do serve as helpful / useful
> reminders, [..]

I appreciate that you brought up your argument, which as far as I can
see is the first argument based upon the benefit such a package would
bring, not based upon what I for simplicity will call ideology.  So
thanks for that!

I'm also glad, that you already found a solution to fit your use case,
as I also think that most of its content should not be kept in Debian,
for the reasons other explained better in other mails.

Best regards,
  Alexander