Re: Fortunes-off - do we need this as a package for Bookworm?

Hi,

> This does raise the wider question: we're about to freeze for Bookworm.
> Removing leaf packages and packages with a small user count might be profitable
> at this point. Fortune-mod has some bugs at the moment preventing testing
> transition and has had several NMUs prior to the latest upload.

fortune-mod has no bugs that prevent testing migration,
it just needs a source-only upload.
Also the NMUs it had where
1. the no changes source NMU from holger, that happened to a big number of packages
2. a recent NMU to remove the fortunes-off binary package