Re: DNS records for the Debian Academy

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 03:27:02PM +0200, Dominik George wrote:
> Dashamir,

Dear Peers,

> > I'm afraid it is not so (look at the other message).
> > But I am not going to engage in his discourse.
>
> I'm afraid you still refuse to learn about proceedings in the Debian
> project.
>
> Also, you seem to repeatedly read "I do not want to hand over full
> control to you" as "I do not want to help you".
>
> I offered to reestablish the Moodle hosting for your project. If you
> think this is not helping you, then this is something you have to cope
> with. My only condition was that you get another DD involved.
>
> Sadly, by now, I have well-founded reasons to believe that you have
> driven all DDs in the Academy team away with your attitude.
>
> And yet, I am still willing to support your efforts, if you show some
> will to cooperate instead of insisting on taking over full power right
> from the start.

A possible way out:

* Grant people access to the new VPS
* People can work on the new VPS
* Show the world the new work
* Have future plans
* Consider again the DNS change

The road ahead with notes
* Grant[0] people[1] access[2] to the new VPS
* People[1] can work on the new VPS
* Show[3] the world[4] the new work
* Have future plans[5]
* Consider again[6] the DNS change

[0] Give
[1] Community
[2] enable
[3] have something to show
[4] opposite of alone
[5] understand that it is never finish
[6] accept that there are pauses, accept that silence is not the end of
    the dialog, be aware that each party can/should restart the
    conversion

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--