Re: DNS records for the Debian Academy

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 8:21 AM Dominik George <natureshadow@debian.org> wrote:

What is your relation to the Debian project?

I try to take advantage of it, if possible. Like everyone else.

I have not seen any contributions so far (besides from trying out Debian Edu), so I wonder what your motivations and goals are.

Exactly. Besides DebianEdu, I am also trying to help Debian Academy, as much as I can.
I consider my motivations and goals a private thing, so I'd prefer to not share them with the wider public, if possible.

Also, Debian Academy very much used to be run by project members (DDs). Where have they gone? Who is Debian Academy now?

Good questions. Let's wait for their replies. It wouldn't be appropriate for me to speak for them.

Dashamir