Re: DNS records for the Debian Academy

Hi Dashamir

On 2022/09/30 12:28, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
    If Debian Academy wants to restart their efforts and wants a machine
    with Moodle and academy.debian.net <http://academy.debian.net>
    pointing to it, all that is needed is a friendly ping with that
    information to the DD who has been managing it during the first
    iteration (which is me).

We have had discussions on the mailing list, we have had several meetings, where have you been? What kind of ping do you need?

I think some more patience and understanding about how Debian works might go a long way in making this easier for you.

Any DD can set up a subdomain on debian.net (as per https://wiki.debian.org/DebianNetDomains) - all that Dominik was saying is that he registered academy.debian.net before, so, he is the one person who is able to point it to a new location if needed (so, he's actually trying to help you here).

-Jonathan