Re: We need to define a path for Debian to climate neutrality

Am Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 10:20:16AM -0700 schrieb Russ Allbery:
> This also has the advantage that, whether or not the specific framing of
> this thread is inspiring to a given Debian contributor, everyone wants
> longer laptop battery life and lower power bills for their data centers.

While I personally absolutely subscribe the need to reduce the carbon
footprint I think we should focus on those points (battery life and
power bill) since this also gets those persons on our side who do not
believe in climate crisis.  I mean, it does not really matter why people
behave correctly as long as they do so.  Thus I personally focus on
putting rather those terms in the subject.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de