Re: Banning Norbert Preining from planet.d.o

Hi,

> ... and if there was any doubt I could possibly vote you above NOTA, here it
> goes away.  Continuing harassment of Norbert is not appropriate.
>
> The toxic environment remaining here must stop.

While I agree that Jonathan has abused his powers and should not have removed anyone from planet on his own, your argumentation is toxic in itself.

You are justifying a bully. Norbert Preining is a bully, and has to be stopped. Justifying his actions and involve in victim blaming means you are a bully as well.

You can perfectly promote democracy and demote abuse of powers of single persons **and** refrain from accepting bullies at the same time.

-nik