Re: Banning Norbert Preining from planet.d.o

On 2022-03-23 10 h 14, Dominik George wrote:
> While I agree that Jonathan has abused his powers and should not have removed anyone from planet on his own, your argumentation is toxic in itself.

We had this discussion a while ago when something similar happened on
Planet: every DD can remove a blog from Planet.

Rule 6 says [1]:

"Posts that are syndicated on Planet Debian that violate our community
standards may result in removal of the feed. When a feed is removed, the
committer must state the reason for removal, either in a commit message
or in the edited file (be mindful of the fact that the contents of
commit messages cannot be expunged later; it is best to avoid specific
details). If unsure, please contact the planet administrators instead of
re-adding a feed yourself."

There's no link between Jonathan being the current DPL ("has abused his
powers") and his ability to remove someone from Planet. Anyone of us
could've done so.

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/PlanetDebian#What_Can_I_Post_On_Planet

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀