Re: Debian and GG

Hi Hermann,

I CC-ed you then. That said, if you want to subscribe, check this page:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/

> i have updated the website to describe right at the start, what this
> program actually does.
> and now there is a copyright disclaimer in the .bin.
> openage.org/gg <http://openage.org/gg>
>
> thank you for the feedback. its very useful.
>
> im not quite sure how to ask someone to create a package for this
> project in debian.
> if i make a bug report.. but this is not a bug. this is a program that
> im trying to promote.
>
> Should i send an email to wnpp@debian.org
> <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=wnpp%40debian.org>
> ?

You can make an RFP bug. Every request (even "it'd be nice to do this")
is handled by Debian BTS, so we call all these bugs as well.

Indeed, the pseudopackage used for non-yet-existing package is WNPP, so
you can use this, but if you have a Debian system handy, the best and
easiest way to report a bug is the reportbug program:

https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l1

It will help you making sure your message includes everything needed
(even if you send it as email with a separate program afterward instead
of sending it with reportbug directly).

Cheers,

--
nodens