Re: Debian and GG

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 08:00:05AM +0000, Hermann Ingjaldsson wrote:
> I have developed a program that makes it easier to work in the terminal.
> I have published it here:
> https://openage.org/gg/
To be honest I couldn't understand from this page what does this software
actually do except for displaying the folder contents, for which you could
just use a much more featureful file navigator like mc (or, if one likes
toys and vim integration, run `vim .`).

> Would Debian be interested in including GG in the Debian system?
Debian cannot include it until it has a license (and a DFSG-free one).
But I also doubt Debian will benefit from including his software.

--
WBR, wRAR