Re: Fwd: protontypes wants to support the Debian Project with LibreSelery

> Are you investigating other payment options, or is LibreSelery expected to
  only support Coinbase?

We try to offer the concept independently from individual companies.

According to our research so far Coinbase, Uphold and Paypal come into question.
We started with Paypal but switched to Coinbase. It is still a very hotly debated issue whether this was the right decision:
https://github.com/protontypes/LibreSelery/issues/169

Our next integration will be Uphold:
https://uphold.com/en/developer/api/documentation/#transactions

We are also currently investigating whether we are able to create a single code base architecture that can support multiple APIs in the future.
I am actually not an expert in cryptocurrency. If you know more crypto markets with similar APIs we would be very happy to support more.

---- On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 18:11:51 +0200 Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote ----

--
Russ Allbery (rra@debian.org) <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

Tobias Augspurger