Fwd: protontypes wants to support the Debian Project with LibreSelery

Hi Debianites, Tobias from protontypes.eu asked that I forward this
message along. From what I understand, they want to make it easier to
fund individuals who work on free software.

He also confirmed that they're working on integrating their system with
GitLab, which needed some more work because it didn't have the "donate"
framework that GitHub uses.

If you have any questions, you can follow up here, I told them that they
can subscribe to the list to follow up.

-Jonathan