Re: Re: FW: [External] Re: ThinkPad laptops preinstalled Linux

Hi,

 Thank you for your mail.

 In short term, Lenovo cannot provide Debian pre-installed laptops
 since there are some blockers for it. But they want to give better
 experience with Linux for their laptop users, including Debian.
 So, we can continue to talk with them, will try to find the root
 cause of those problems and solve it.

 (Maybe it's better to have cross-distro talk about its laptop issue, too).

 Can we do that? Yes, of course improve it :)

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>