Re: [BTB] Asking vs enforcing (was: [Summary] Discourse for Debian)

Le Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 11:47:36AM +0200, tomas@tuxteam.de a écrit :

>  - If someone obviously apologizes in public, by all means,
>    take his/her word for it. Yeah, people lie sometimes (I
>    know *I* do), but don't assume a lie unless you have
>    strong evidence for it

Hi Tomás

I found it great that the Community team reminded that the best
apologies are brief and do not get into explanations.  I think that it
does not question the honesty of the apology.  Learning to apologise is
actually difficult (we do not want more opportunities to train, don't
we), and I think that we also should learn that there is nothing wrong
in receiving such advice, even in public like here.

Have a nice week-end,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy