Re: Draft Delegation for the Community Team

Le 13/04/2020 à 17:19, Sam Hartman a écrit :

AS I understand it the only open issue preventing a delegation is the
following; we need to find wording that makes it clear you can write to
parties other than the CT.

     >> * To respond to concerns raised by members of the project or
     >> people interacting with them, working with individuals to help
     >> them.

my intent was that  if you write to the DPL, the DPL responds.
If you write to the CT, the CT responds.
If you write to both, they cooperate.
I agree the above bullet doesn't say that; good catch on your part.

How about:

* To respond to concerns directed to the Community Team, raised by members of the project or
  people interacting with them, working with individuals to help
  them.

ack for me too. In practical I think the DPL may forward some request to CT, if the requestor agrees, to avoid burnout and start cooperate.

Best regards

I need an ack from at least one member of the CT, a NACK from any member
of the CT will be blocking, and of course comments from the larger
community are welcome.

If I get an ACK and no other blocking issues come up, my next step is to
delegate.