Re: Draft Delegation for the Community Team

AS I understand it the only open issue preventing a delegation is the
following; we need to find wording that makes it clear you can write to
parties other than the CT.

>     >> * To respond to concerns raised by members of the project or
>     >> people interacting with them, working with individuals to help
>     >> them.
>
> my intent was that  if you write to the DPL, the DPL responds.
> If you write to the CT, the CT responds.
> If you write to both, they cooperate.
> I agree the above bullet doesn't say that; good catch on your part.

How about:

* To respond to concerns directed to the Community Team, raised by members of the project or
 people interacting with them, working with individuals to help
 them.

I need an ack from at least one member of the CT, a NACK from any member
of the CT will be blocking, and of course comments from the larger
community are welcome.

If I get an ACK and no other blocking issues come up, my next step is to
delegate.