Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC

Ulrike,

Ulrike Uhlig writes:
> Ansgar,
>
> On 31.12.19 09:50, Ansgar wrote:
>> threats of violence aren't welcome in Debian; if you cannot stop
>> yourself from wishing to beat up people, I would suggest to leave the
>> project.
>
> Stop!
>
> Expressing pain _is_ valid.

Looks more like expressing "hate" (or "despise") to me...

> Wanting to punch a wall is not beating up people.

And Dato Simó said more than just wanting to punch a wall.

> You completely
> modified and seemingly misunderstood (intentionally or not) what Dato said.

So what is the "I wish I could say I would have charged against him"
supposed to suggest to the reader?

Or the repeated writings how much "despise" there is for other people?
Or how much the "blood boils" because of "rage"? Does that leave the
impression of a non-violent person that it is (physically) safe to be
around, including at real life events? (For me: "no")

> It's not up to you to suggest to anyone to leave the project.

Is that up to Dato?

> Stop this now.

Sorry, but I read that expressing pain _is_ valid.

Ansgar