Re: possibly exhausted ftp-masters (Re: Do we still value contributions?

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 08:53:43AM -0500, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

> So, what can we, as the wider community of Debian Developers, do to
> help?

Replying to myself.

I recognize that this thread contains varying suggestions as to how to
improve the situation.  My question should have perhaps been phrased
more definitively:

    So, what does the FTP team consider that we, as the wider community
    of Debian Developers, can do to help?

Regards,

-Roberto

--