Re: I get to hope

Quite simply i can't see why we can't all work and play nice togeather.
It appears some of us need to follow some basic rules...

1. In ALL interactions with someone, you should treat them both with respect AND treat them as you would wish them to treat you and others. If you don't know how someone wants to be addressed then look at how they refer to themselves.

2. If you don't feel able to treat people with respect or in a civil way dont interact with them at all.

3. As, if or when someone breaks rule 1 call them out on it but still be respectful to them (take the higher ground).

4. If they fail to stop behaving in a distespectful manor report it but do not continue to interact with that person. If this interaction is in anything other than a direct 1 to 1 conversation copy your complaint to the channel and ask to be invited back when they have left, repented or removed.