Re: Standing behind GNOME Foundation against Rothschild Patent Imaging LLC?

Having read the 'claim' being made, I for one, can not see there being a case to answer, however my experience does not cover the American patant/legal systems. To me this looks like a classic case of patent tolling. Any and all instaces of which SHOULD be taken into court to be struck down and the patent invalidated. On no account should these trolls be allowed to walk away without a legal rulling against them.

Neil
Where can I contribute to the war chest in order to help fund fighting this?

/Andy