Re: GR proposal: mandating VcsGit and VcsBrowser for all packages, using the "gbp patches unapplied" layout, and maybe also mandating hosted on Salsa

Mo Zhou <lumin@debian.org> writes:
> Is the recommendation working well under most circumstances?
> I mean, different teams have already made their conventions
> at these point, such as go team, rust team, nvidia team, etc.
> These team designed "local" recommendations always adapt
> well with special property of their corresponding ecosystems.
> Designing a convincing "global" recommendation that works
> nearly everywhere is difficult.

Is there an overview how many teams deviate from the proposed
recommendations, and how much? Maybe first these teams should be
convinced; this would already give a big impact.

(I have no idea here; the teams where I am contribute to seem to be all
more or less in line)

Cheers

Ole