Re: farewell

Hi Marc,

Love love love!

I reply to you in private to make sure that my comments are not seen as
uttered within the Debian project, which could bring me into just
another difficult situation.

But in short, I agree with lots of your comments, but Debian is still
the best distribution, so I really ask you to work around that, mostly
by purging everything gnome related from your installation. More
comments in private.

All the best, and don't forget, love love love!

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev