Re: farewell

On 15472 March 1977, Norbert Preining wrote:

I reply to you in private to make sure that my comments are not seen as
uttered within the Debian project, which could bring me into just
another difficult situation.

No it would not. Repeating the above as you recently love to do does not
make it any more true. It just makes you appear whining for no good
reason.

It is never bad to critize, it is never bad to mention bugs, it is never
bad to talk about shitty technology. And there is a load to criticize,
there are way too many bugs, there is a shitload of bad technology out
there, and many free software apps/projects appear to go ways that defy
any good logic. Pointing that out is *always* ok.

It just is NOT ok when that pointing out consists of attacks or of
demeaning people.

I trust you are able to critize technology without attacking people, so
there is NO reason to not speak out.

--
bye, Joerg