Re: Call for experiences of Norbert Preining

On 2019-01-09 17:03 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

> Please search your communications archives.  If you have had an
> adverse experience of any kind with Norbert Preining, in public or in
> private, please email me.

What about if we have only had positive experience/communications? Can
we not submit that as evidence too? Perhaps a bit one-sided otherwise?

(I have had several communications over the years - all of it has been
either simply competent and (very) thorough, or pleasant (when we wandered
off-topic)).

Wookey
http://wookware.org/