Re: (evidence) conspiracies and character assassination

On 27/12/18 07:39, Geert Stappers wrote:
> } He threatened to ...
>
> Next time such thing happens, ask for clarifycation.
> To get sure the recieved "threat" was transmitted as threat.
>
> Adding a "why?" does help.  Doing something with an answer to the why
> will get both parties further.
>

> Cheers
> Geert Stappers
> DD
> Who is recieving the "repair attempts" as further damage

Please reflect only on Lamb's statement[1] where he tells me, in front
of the whole community, he has "been nothing but scrupulous and
gentlemanly with regards to your personal privacy".

To jog Chris Lamb's memory, I post the non-defamatory part of a message
below.  I feel my decision to post a bounty for information is entirely
vindicated.

There are two breaches of trust:
- the information he disseminated from DAM on 20 September, as
demonstrated below
- the statement[1] where he publicly denies it on 21 December

When a leader makes a denial to the whole community, in such
circumstances, it undermines confidence in information and decisions
from Debian, undermines people's willingness to trust them (or Debian)
with private information and this erodes their ability to perform their
role.

Regards,

Daniel