Re: Debian contributor Register of Interests

On May 11 2017, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:
> Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org> writes:
>> On May 10 2017, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:
>
>>> and no conclusions should ever be drawn from it?
>
>> I don't think anyone has said that.
>
> Quoting from the originally proposed wiki page:
>
> | The following people have added themselves to this list. No-one should
> | assume that the presence or absence of a person from this list implies
> | any conflict of interest or misconduct within Debian.

I read that to mean that just because someone is listed on this page he
doesn't necessarily have a conflict of interest. But if you have a
specific issue in mind that you'd like to get resolved, you are welcome
to use the page to figure out who may have a conflict of interest and
take that into account.

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F