Re: Formal declaration of weak package ownership in source packages (was: Replace the TC power to depose maintainers)

On Tue, Dec 06, 2016 at 03:50:12PM +0100, Johannes Schauer wrote:
> Actually, this is a great argument for why this information should be in a
> deb822 field in the source package itself.

FWIW, I think this is the kind of information that should be kept out
of the source package, since changing it would require an upload and
that's not going to happen for stable. I'd prefer such information be
kept somewhere it's easy to change.

--
I want to build worthwhile things that might last. --joeyh