Re: Would you agree - Debian is for the tech savvy

[Teemu Likonen]

> You have the old stereotype of Debian. The reality is different: the
> default Debian desktop install gives you a normal easy-to-use end-user
> operating system and applications. This has been the case for a long
> time but many people still maintain old stereotypes.
>
> Of course, Debian is for servers and technical people too.

Thanks for the reply. I got the stereotype from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzjOtVL76C8
Open Source Developers' Conf 2014

@ 2:30 - Prime audience:
    official motto - "universal operating system"
    unofficial motto - "the sys admin's distribution for sys admins"