Re: Namespace question - data.debian.org

]] "Iain R. Learmonth"

> Semantic URIs represent not just documents but also abstract concepts
> and may be referenced by other datasets.

I'm not sure what this actually means.  What kind of abstract concepts?
The idea of there existing a relationship between packages called
«Depends»?

> It's important that these allocations are permanent as far as
> possible, so it's important to get this right.

Assuming we use HTTP for this, HTTP redirects are a thing, so we can
always move stuff around if we need to.

--
Tollef Fog Heen