Re: systemd bad press? score card?

Russ Allbery wrote:
> I think we're still in the middle of our process, which I understand
> that a lot of people outside the project find baffling and protracted.

Well, not only outside the project.

The tech ctte has always operated in the past by coming to a consensus
and then voting to satisfy the constitution's procedural requirements.
Since the constitutional procedure as applied to the small scope of the
ctte is now demonstratably broken in cases where a consensus cannot be
reached, why are we waiting around for the full horribleness of it to
manifest?

I'd be in favor of a GR to fix the constitution to not mandate
that the ctte use untested and nonfunctional procedures.

--
see shy jo