mailing list auto subscriptions

Hi,

I believe every new DD or DM should be auto subscribed to -devel, -project and
-devel-announce (and -private for DDs), best with the usual "someone
subscribed you for this, please confirm" confirmation mail, not sure how to
make this reality (as in: how to change DAM procedures), probably by first
achieving consenus here?! And then?

(This mail is also to move a $conversation from -private to here.)

Those 3-4 lists should be read by anyone (as in DD/DM) anyway. This way, we'd
gently push new contributors to lists we'd expect them to read anyway...

cheers,
	Holger