Re: Google contacting (harassing?) new DDs

On 10.12.2013 21:51, Enrico Tassi wrote:
My personal experience is that if you talk with them, and tell them you
are not interested now but you maybe in $n years, then they stop
harrassing you for exactly $n years. I.e. they are not spammers, they
pass the Turing test, but they can't read your mind, and if you don't
reply they obviously try to contact you again.

That's also my experience. Works fine for me.