Re: Code of Conduct: picking up

On Mi, 27 Nov 2013, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > crazy comparisons of Debian to the Third Reich, and insinuations that
>
> Huu, where? Do you know meaning of the word "Gedankenexperiment"?

Sorry, forgot the link,
Merry-Webster:
	http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gedankenexperiment
Wikipedia:
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_experiment

Especially the Wikipedia is quite clear (mark up by me)

	Given the structure of the experiment, it may or may not be
	possible to actually perform it, and, in the case that it is
	possible for it to be performed, there
		***need be no intention of any kind***
	to actually perform the experiment in question.

Norbert