Re: Code of Conduct: picking up

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 06:21:21AM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Lalalalala singing my song of sarcasm that is vital in Viennese life,
> even if people just don't get it, hahahaha.

Uh. When I first awoke, hazy from a night of late drinking, I assumed I
had slept directly through christmas (imagine my chagrin at figuring out
that I hadn't got my Mom her gift in time) and into April.

At least the weather would be better.

Now, imagine my crushing depression and confusion when I found it was not,
in fact, april 1st, but that this email was sent mid-november.

I was so looking forward to my birthday.

After re-reading it, I figured there was some joke I wasn't getting, and
was perfectly willing to disregard the ramblings that I'd just read,
crazy comparisons of Debian to the Third Reich, and insinuations that
the entire Debian ecosystem is corrupt.

After this second mail, I think reading http://www.timecube.com/ again
would be a better use of my time.

I'd advise you to stop doing this stuff, but it appears there's a
history of this really (in my opinion, *bad*) behavior, so I'll avoid
posting that.

Here it goes anyway:

Stop. You're not being productive and you're really showing the type of
behavior that the CoC works to prevent. I can understand why you don't
like the idea of the CoC, but surely you can see the benefit of more
signal to noise?

(Or not?)

Cheers,
  Paul