Re: LaMont Jones, WTH are you doing?

On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 11:33:39AM -0700, LaMont Jones wrote:
> mergechanges is responsible for the differences you're seeing:
> dpkg-source is run (yes, on an ubuntu system), and then binaries are built
> on a system that is running sid, both amd64 and i386 binaries, since at
> least one of those buildds has bitten me with bad binaries in the past.
> The results are then merged, signed, and uploaded.

That is, dpkg-buildpackages -uc -us -S is run on the source-holding (ubuntu)
system, and then debuild -uc -us -b and debuild -uc -us -B is run on the sid
box to do the builds.  mergechanges postfix_2.9.6-1_*.changes > postfix_2.9.6.1_multi.changes creates the combined changelog, and that is then signed and
uploaded (again from the ubuntu system, but the bits are firmly cast on sid.)

lamont