Re: Google contacting (harassing?) new DDs

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 06:02:27PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> it looks like as soon as one becomes DD, an email arrives from Google
> recruiters.

So they basically take our DD selection process as a filter to weed
out potential candidates.

How flattering.

Marc, who made the experience that Google will stop contacting you if
you state that you are not willing to move to a Googlecity

Mannheim, Germany  |  lose things."    Winona Ryder | Fon: *49 621 31958061
Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 621 31958062