Re: Please update the DSA delegation

* Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [2013-12-05 03:32:19 CET]:
> In most cases, well-functioning teams will make non-controversial
> nominations, and the DPL will accept them without question.  But that's
> *not* the same thing as the delegation being a "rubber stamp".

 Maybe I get you wrong - and maybe you got Lucas wrong - but are you
implying that Hector is a controversial nomination?  Where did I miss
that part?  From what I read in Lucas initial response to Martin, it was
about general communication issues with the (current) DSA team (wheter
or not that might be true), not with Hector specificly.  The way you
phrase it makes it rather sound that Hector is a controversial
nomination?

 Is this the case?
Rhonda