Re: Debian companies group

Hi!

* Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org> [130902 16:23]:
> as you may or may not know there has been talk about starting a communiy of
> companies around Debian. I'd like to get things moving now and I believe the
> DPL agrees.

I think it is a wonderfull idea and whish you good luck forming that
group.  If it succeeds it could be a very good addition to the broader
Debian Community and could proof to be very helpful to the project. At
least I can think of various occasions in the past, when it would have
been usefull to have an easy contact point for Debian related companies.

Again: Good luck, I wish you all the best.

Best regards,
  Alexander