Re: Doing something about "should remain private forever" emails

Le Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 07:35:26PM +0200, Raphael Geissert a écrit :

> I believe sgran's question was intended for Charles' proposal that is
> basically more time consuming than declassifying.

Actually, I do not understand the question, because only the listmasters can
create new mailing lists and this is the essence of my proposal.

The list for vacation, weddings etc. would not be archived, which results in
zero work for declassification.  The high-traffic list would stay in the same
state as it is, this is also no extra work.  For the "announce" list, I
think that the best person to work on the declassification would be the
posters theselves, proactively by ensuring that what they send is declassifiable
by default three years later.

For the public summary, maybe it was not a good idea after all.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan