Re: Doing something about "should remain private forever" emails

Stephen Gran wrote:

> So, who's going to do this work?  While they're reading every single
> message sent to the list over the last decade and a half, wouldn't it
> make more sense to just honor the GR than to make up more work that
> nobody is ever going to do?

I think Raphael was suggesting incremental work that could be done
before that's done, unlike the daunting declassification work that
requires being very careful to check and double-check for each message
that it is not intended to be private forever.  I like the idea, if
someone wants to do the work, and I don't think it would require a GR.

Thanks,
Jonathan