Re: Revising the Code of Conduct

On Tue, 21 May 2013, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-05-21 at 10:32 +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > 6. You should avoid sending attachments; this generates a lot of
> > unnecessary bandwidth on our listservers. Instead, put the file you
> > would like to attach online somewhere and post a link.
>
> It may be worth clarifying that this applies only to the mailing
> lists, not the BTS.

And in both cases, I'd really like to be able to support
RFC2017+RFC1521 style mime external-body attachments. Unfortunately,
I'm not sure if anything else actually supports them.

"What, now?"
"Soon equates to good, later to worse, Uagen Zlepe, scholar.
Therefore, immediacy."
  -- Iain M. Banks _Look to Windward_ p 213