Re: Revising the Code of Conduct

Steve,

I openly request an apology from you. That is unbearable:

You publicly defamed me by stating:

On Di, 21 Mai 2013, Steve Langasek wrote:
> As one of the most routinely abusive posters on Debian lists towards your
> fellow developers: not you.

Onto which I asked for evidence:

On Mi, 22 Mai 2013, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Wow, being told most abusive posters ... would you kindly use your
> browser and browse my posts on debian-tex-maint lists and let
> me know the ratio of "you-consider-abusive" to "you-consider-ok"?!?!?

If you cannot come up with support for the insult you posted here
(which was btw the first personal insult in these threads!) I will
take further steps necessary.

I consider it not acceptable do spread lies and not stand to them
or retract them.

Norbert