Re: [dpl-helpers] Future of DPL helpers / meeting on 2013-04-23

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Lucas Nussbaum <leader@debian.org> wrote:
> As previously announced, the next meeting is tomorrow. [0]
> I've put the agenda on titanpad[1]. If you are listed on one of the pending
> actions, it would be great if you could describe its status, and the possible
> points needing discussion on titanpad (That should allow to be more efficient
> during the meeting).
> Also, feel free to add other points to discuss during the meeting.
> [0] April 23, 17 UTC: date -d @1366736400
> [1] http://titanpad.com/debiandpl-20130423

I've updated the status of my action. I'll also sync the titanpad to
the agenda in the git repository tomorrow before the meeting. However,
it does not look like I will be able to attend this meeting do to
another commitment around the same time. Feel free to assign me any
actions you feel are appropriate, and I will read the minutes
afterwards.

Nathan