Dealing with ITS abuse (Re: [all candidates] Removing or limiting DD rights?)

Hi Chris,
thanks for being faithful to our project and bringing up this topic :-S

Chris Knadle wrote:
From the point of view of the bug reporter, the message the DD has sent
(whether intended or not) is "I'm not even going to dignify this with a
response.  *click* "  It's not /only/ this rudeness that's the problem,
though; the bug reporter has now been handed a puzzle of "convice the expert",
where the expert needed to be convicned seemingly isn't willing to spend any
effort in communicating, but the bug reporter does.  This kind of thing
therefore promotes either conflict or the bug reporter walking away in
disgust, /either/ result of which is detrimental.  I thus personally consider
this to be the first step into "the path of the Dark Side".

If we could come up with a reasonable way of handling this particular problem,
it would be greatly appreciated.  Do you think emailing owner@bugs.d.o is a
good way of dealing with this?

It's not a good way in absolute terms, but it's pretty much the only way for now, so I guess it's currently the best way (see https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2011/11/msg00030.html ).