Re: Dealing with ITS abuse (Re: [all candidates] Removing or limiting DD rights?)

On 2013-04-06, Filipus Klutiero <chealer@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's not a /good/ way in absolute terms, but it's pretty much the only
> way for now, so I guess it's currently the best way (see
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2011/11/msg00030.html ).

My experience with contacting owner@bugs, listmaster, wikiadmins and
other people to get abusers banned or in getting them to voice in has
been only good.

But of course, since my interactions mostly have been to getting a
certain french-canadian with a irc nick that might rhyme with 'healer',
there is quite a chance that that you can have had different
experiences.

/Sune