Re: Generation of FOAF profiles for all package maintaines (POC)

Hi.

Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> writes:

> Quoting Olivier Berger (2013-02-21 21:12:57)
>
>> P.S.: there's apparently a bug in that
>> <http://webid.debian.net/maintainers/dr%40jones.dk#agent>'s
>> foaf:firstName is 'Maintainer:' :-/ ... will see if I can spot the
>> culprit perl code ;)
>
> Perl code? Where?  Perhaps I can help...
>
> I looked very briefly at a single git commit you referred to, but was
> immediately scared off by a pile of XSLT.

Yes, the PTS is operated through XSLT, but I was referring to the Perl
code which generates the webid.debian.net documents [0] (quick and dirty
hack by a non-perl programmer ;).

Actually, there seems to be bugs indeed in some package descriptions (as
discussed on -qa), so expect a few bug reports.

Best regards,

[0] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/obergix/webid.git
--
Olivier BERGER