Re: Generation of FOAF profiles for all package maintaines (POC) - Was: Re: Feedback on your Whois system proposal

Quoting Olivier Berger (2013-02-13 23:01:27)
> > Oh, and I forgot that I had added to
> > http://people.debian.org/~obergix/ a link (<link rel="meta"
> > type="application/rdf+xml" title="FOAF" ...) to my "Debian FOAF
> > profile" : <http://people.debian.org/~obergix/foaf.rdf>

In your personal foaf.ttl file you state that not you but your Debian
account is contributor to your packages.  That seems wrong to me.

 - Jonas