Re: Generation of FOAF profiles for all package maintainers (POC)

Hi.

Olivier Berger <obergix@debian.org> writes:

> I've been doing some experiment with a modified version of the
> "people_scripts" which generate the http://www.debian.org/devel/people
> page, in order to generate (short) FOAF [1] profiles for all package
> maintainers (along the lines I has drafted in my previous mail).

SNIP

> I shall now see to host this at a better location, like for instance
> http://webid.debian.net/maintainers, so that I'm identified as
> <http://webid.debian.net/maintainers#obergix>.

I've now deployed the profiles as Turtle files on the newly registered
webid.debian.net.

Debian developers profiles are available as Turtle at :
http://webid.debian.net/maintainers/LOGIN

So for instance, I can be identified as a foaf:Person named
<http://webid.debian.net/maintainers/obergix#agent>

For non-developer maintainers, a sha1 will be used, in the same manner
as the foaf:mbox_sha1sum

Any feedback welcome.

Best regards,
--