Re: [Debconf-team] I wish you a wonderful 2013 & DebConf13! (oh, and DebConf14 too)

On 2013-01-14 14:51, Holger Levsen wrote:
And we will need to take another decision rather soonish: where will we hold DebConf14?!! In our meeting this thursday we should at least come up with a
rough timeline for this decision...

I pinged the known bid teams about this recently off-list -- I would like to see some public status messages from bids, including from any bids that I don't know about yet!

I was intentionally not pushing things on a DC14 decision schedule at the end of last year not only due to the DebConf13 politics but also due to the politics over Chavez's health situation making it harder than normal to assess the Venezuelan plans.

We should indeed determine a rough schedule soon, though as usual we should let the dates for each stage be agreed by a conversation including the various bid teams.

--
Moray