Re: RFC - Changing current policy of debian.net entries

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> We could also publish
> in developers-reference and www.debian.net a best-practice usage
> guidelines that *suggests* how to behave to minimize confusion and what
> notices to add to any announcement postings to d-d-a, the blogsphere and
> social networks in order to reduce the number of people that will think it
> is something other than an experimental/beta/in-development DD-provided
> service.

Huh, instead of adding notices, disclaimers and other things we should be
promoting new developments. Put them a "beta"/"incubating"/whatever banner
but do promote them.

The worst thing we can do as a project is calling names or putting stickers
that say "it's John Doe's foo."

--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net